Sunday, May 19, 2013

Utah fun

 While we were on our cruise our wonderful families helped out with our kids. My goodness, arranging and packing for over a week of time for four kids was quite a task.  They all did amazing on the drive to Utah.  The girls and Finn stayed with my brother after school and at night and my sister in law Niki watched them during the day. Trey was watched by my mom and Mike's mom.  Sophie got to have a sleepover at her Aunt Rachels and they both slept over at my brother Kelly's one night. I'm sure they didn't want us to come back.
Above is the girls at the Zoo with their cute cousin Grace and Aunt Rachel.
 Here we have Finn, Sydney, Mckay, Kennedy, Sophie, Hannah and Parker.
 Here is Sophie with her little cousins Aryiah and Lily. Gosh they are adorable.
 Aryiah, Lily, Grace and Kennedy at the Zoo.
 Here is Kennedy and her Aunt Amber doing tricks on the trampoline. Amber was a gymnast and college cheerleader and is Kennedy's idol.
 I love this picture above, it's a bit blurry but so funny. My brother Peter has Kennedy and Sophie o his back and Finn is grabbing his nose. Peter is such a fun Uncle. He is so silly with the girls and does hysterical dance parties and competitions with them. They are so lucky to have such fun Aunts and Uncles. My brothers are all so much fun with all of the Grand kids. It makes me sad that our kids don't get to be with all of their fun cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents all the time.  
 Sydeny, Kennedy and Sophie.  
 Here are the kids in our packed car on the way to Utah.  Trey is next to Sophie and then Finn, Kennedy is in the back with all of our crap!
Grandma Janice and Trey at the Zoo.


No comments: