Thursday, May 23, 2013

Birthday #5

 Gosh I love this girl. She is such a sweetheart and is so grateful for everything.  She told me she wanted an owl birthday so I did what I could to make that happen.  We played pin the beak on the owl, had an owl cake and did a little owl craft.  
She is very into My Little Ponies right now and La La Loopsy. She got some darling presents from her cute little friends.



Here are the girls playing our little game.


Here is the birthday group; Brooklyn, Ragen, Sophie, Stella, Kennedy and Caroline. Ruby is behind Stella.




Here is Sophie during her soccer season, I can't get this dumb picture to go the right way. I was actually quite surprised at how well she did at soccer. She like it and scored 4 goals throughout the season.
The owl cake.


No comments: