Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sophie Blake

 I had to post pictures of the difference in Sophie from when she started preschool to now, when she is done and ready for Kindergarten.  She started out in speech therapy at age 2.  She was suppose to know 50 words at 2 and she probably said 2 that we could understand.  So we had a wonderful woman, Mrs. Peg come to our house and helped her to communicate. We loved Mrs. Peg.  
So Sophie started preschool as soon as she turned three.  She looked so tiny heading to school that first day but she seemed to like it. The meetings I would have with her speech therapist and other professionals at school would stress me out because you always want your little one to be perfect and not struggle but it never seemed to phase Sophie. She was happy, very social, loud and always so friendly.
Towards the end of this school year I met with all of her teachers and they told me she no longer needed speech therapy. She has come so far and grown up so much.
 She has one of the most entertaining and fun personalities. She is incredibly sweet with a little bit of sassy thrown in there.  I love her to pieces!





No comments: