Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cruisin'

 Our good friends are finishing up their residency and they invited us to go with them on a cruise. It was 7 days in the Eastern Caribbean. Their brother and sister in law also joined us. We had so much fun!  Mike volunteered for everything and kept us laughing the whole time.  He always does karaoke when we go on cruises and it is absolutely hysterical. He can't sing at all and he doesn't care, he is loud and dances around and went through the audience shaking his butt and putting the microphone up to people to have them sing. Natalie and her sister also sang a song.
 Mike loved doing the flo rider. He would wake up early every morning and worked on it and in the end he was in a competition that you had to be asked to be a part of. He and four other people competed. 
 I loved hanging out on the deck and watching the sunset. It was so relaxing to listen to the ocean and to do nothing.  After a few days though I did start to miss my kids.  I think from now on we need to do a 5 day cruise, 7 was a little long to be away from my babies.
 We thought it would be fun to play Bingo, we never had before. It was super funny, I never realized what a culture there was in Bingo. Mike and Bryce really enjoyed heckling people that won. 
 This is Megans Bay, absolutely beautiful!

 Mike volunteered to be a part of a magic show, the magician was super creepy and really awful.
 Here is the group. Mike, Emily, Jake, Bryce and Natalie.  They loved playing games whenever we had down time. I don't love games unless they are funny games.  They played a lot of card games and ticket to ride so I sat by them and read.  

I am so thankful for all of our family that helped out with kids so that we could have a fun vacation and a little break.

No comments: