Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby Shower

 My adorable friends threw me a shower for little Finn and I had to share some pictures of the shin-dig.  I will not, however be showing any pics of myself at the event because I looked incredibly swollen and scary. I have never been so swollen with either of my other two pregnancies but this one is BAD. My feet, legs and face are huge and puffy and boy oh boy I cannot wait for this to be OVER!
 Cake pops and dipped oreos...seriously delicious and adorable treats!

 Yummy fruit kabobs.
 This darling sign was on the door at the shower and their were balloons and beautiful flowers everywhere, the decorating was darling and I am so thankful for all the work my girlfriends put into it.

 Yum!


 Above is Emily Waltz and Nicole Wood.
 Above we have Stephanie Waltz and Amber Walker and below we have Amy Smith and Ashley Richardson.  
We had a great time chatting and eating and Finn got soooo much cute stuff he is all set for arrival.  The best part? We didn't play one annoying shower game, Yahoo! I sure love my friends for that.  I got some fun boy advice and everyone predicted his weight, date of birth and hair color.  
Thank you soooo much to Natali, Nicole and Sarah for throwing such a fun party!  I am so lucky and have made such incredible friends here in Greeley.  Sure makes living away from family less difficult.

1 comment:

Amberlee said...

I love that you have such great friends who did this for you. What a cute shower! I'm so sorry that you are so swollen and miserable- Hopefully he makes his appearance as soon as possible! love you :)