Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween this year seemed to last two weeks and with all the parties and candy I was sure ready for it to be over when it was all said and done. Sophie changed her costume depending on the day and Kennedy was a Leopard. Sophie was Ariel, Belle and Cinderella.
Kennedy had a fun party at her school, go to go to a birthday party in her costume and went to our ward party. It was fun and busy!
Such sassy little girls, I sure love them!

Kennedy came up with all of her own poses. She is such a little character.
Mike and I dressed up for a party with his co-workers. He was Ceasar and I was Cleopatra. I will not be posting pictures because at 6 months prego I was a very large Cleopatra and hated every picture I was in. Speaking of large, the pregnancy is going well. I am starting to waddle and feeling the little guy kick and move all the time. It seems to me that my pregnancy is going by really fast and I have felt great the whole time. We have decided on the name Finn, we are still negotiating a middle name. We have gotten some really fun little clothes for the little man and my mom has made him some darling things as well. I really can't believe we will have a little baby boy here soon. In other news Kennedy has started competitive gymnastics and is doing really well. It is a lot of practice (6 hours a week) but she seems to be handling it well. Sophie still LOVES her tap/ballet class and is the most enthusiastic little thing in there. It is so fun to watch her. She is the WORST child to potty train ever. She goes in the toilet about half the time and it is really killing me. I am hoping we are done with it by Thanksgiving. I am helping out at Kennedy's school once a week for a few hours and at Sophie's school once a week too. It has been fun to see them in their element with their little friends. We are still hunting for a house. The new laws for lending has made it interesting to get a home. We want to build but the up front costs are pretty crazy unless the builder buys the land and we haven't fallen in love with anything that is already built. We aren't in any hurry and want to make sure that we really love whatever we choose. We have been working hard to pay off student loans and have made significant strides in that regard, which is really exciting. Mike has worked a lot in the past few years and we are grateful that 1/3 of our loans are paid off because of it.

1 comment:

Amberlee said...

I LOVE that Sophie changed her costume throughout the week-- your girls absolutely kill me. It will be SO fun to see what your lil' man will be like.
I am SO happy for you guys and your loans--it says a lot about you and Mike. I HATE how much we have (obviously inevitable)and hope that I will live long enough to see the day when they are paid off. :)
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you still think about that time. It's crazy that its been 16 yrs. Anyhow - a big part of surviving that time was you and the other girls--so thank you.-love you