Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Quick update

 Just a quick update with some new pictures. Here is Mikey with Mr. Trey, Trey Bug or little one...his various nicknames. Mike loves babies, I really lucked out because he always wakes up with them at night and is very helpful with them during the day.

 Sophie is an amazing big sister. If Trey is awake she is usually making him laugh and playing with him. She loves to chase Finn around and make him scream.

 This was a picture I happened to grab of Trey sucking his thumb at night. He hasn't ever repeated it but I thought it was so darn cute!

 Twin brother jammies.  
We broke down and finally got me a new car. We are growing out of our old one when we travel and as the kids get bigger the Pilot just wasn't cutting it. So we got my dream car..honestly this is what I would wish for above all. I love it.

No comments: