Friday, April 5, 2013

This and that

Finn has finally gotten over Trey and the jealousy he first felt when we brought him home. Now he just kisses him whenever he gets close to him and then goes on with whatever he is doing. He is still such a sweet little boy and is learning all sorts of fun new things everyday.  

Trey is such a good baby and is so easy.  It hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be to have the two boys so close in age, so far. Trey is still really portable and usually sleeps when we run errands, which makes it easy for me to get things done.  I know once he starts moving around things will be crazier.
For Kennedy's birthday I took cupcakes to her class and had lunch with her at school. I then got to watch her play at recess with her friends. It was really fun to see her interact with her little friends especially her best bud Emmy. They are so hilarious and cute together it made me want to be back at that age where you had so much fun being so dumb with your friends. They showed me all kinds of fun tricks on the swing and were cracking me up the whole time. I love that Kennedy always picks the funny girls to be friends with, Emmy is super funny.  


The pic below of Soph I could not figure out how to turn the right way so bear with me.  I had to post a pic of the hilarious hat I bought for Trey. He looks like a litle Elf.  Sophie is such a good big sis for Trey and Finn. She always wants to hold Trey and is so good about playing with Finn. Sophie started soccer this month and is doing really well. It is fun to watch her and the other little kids chase the ball around in a big huddle.


 Trey seems to be growing so fast. He is already growing out of some of his clothes. I want to hold onto every little minute of his small baby time since he may be my last.  He has had pretty bad baby acne which is absolutely killing me not to pick at.  He still has all of his dark brown hair and I can't quite tell what color his eyes are going to be but I am really hoping they are brown.  
While we had family in town they all took the kids to the bounce house and Sophie somehow caught her tooth on the netting on the side of one of the bounce houses. It looked so bad. We finally had to take her into the dentist to have it pulled because it wasn't budging. For a while there had a terrible snaggle tooth and we couldn't help but giggle every time she smiled or talked.

No comments: