Monday, March 4, 2013

Life according to Instagram

Here are some pics from Instagram over the past month or so.  Here is Trey in the NICU (more about that on another post).  I loved going to visit him and holding him in the heavenly recliner they had.  
This is Trey after we left him with a babysitter for the first time at two weeks old. We have an incredible babysitter that we love sooo much.  I was excited to get out and see a movie with Mike but it turns out that I missed that little baby quite a bit.
Every morning, if Finn wakes up before his sisters he is calling up to their bedrooms or waiting at the gate at the bottom of the stairs and when he sees them he gets a big smile on his face.
Can't believe that we have four kids.  Here Mike is snuggled up with the girls and Trey while we watched the Oscars, Finn was already asleep.
Little brother and big brother, what a difference a year makes.  So far all of our kids have looked very much like my side of the family but I think little Trey looks a lot like Mike and I see some of my sweet mother in law in him too.  Can't wait to see how he looks and changes as he grows, we are really hoping he has brown eyes like Mike.
My parents came out to visit us after we had Trey. My dad built some lockers in our mudroom, I am so excited about them. Mike still have to paint them and then I will post a final picture.
Despite this picture where it looks like my Dad is torturing Finn, he really loved my Dad.  Grandpa Terry would rough house with him and sing to him.  Mike's family thinks that Finn looks like my Dad.
What a sweet little baby. He is so easy and cute!

No comments: