Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter

 We had a great Easter this year although I have to say that Easter is one of those holidays that really makes me miss my family.  We have a big Easter Egg hunt that is pretty epic and it's always sad to miss out. My mom did make us our very own Easter Egg hunt though which was so much fun and so sweet of her.
 The girls looked adorable in their Easter dresses but I couldn't get a very great picture of them looking at me and both smiling so these'll have to do.

 After church we went up to the mountains and took some pictures and threw rocks into the lake. The weather couldn't have been more beautiful!

 Sophie cannot take a normal picture!

 Thank you so much Grandma for the fun hunt, the girls had a great time!

 We had our friends the Woods and the Jolleys over for dinner and some Easter fun. I organized a jelly bean tasting game which turned out to be pretty fun. Kennedy and her friend Alie won.
 Here is Nicole and her little peanut Lindy, they were partners. Then we have Ryan and Jenna. Mike and Bryce worked together also.  

 Nicole made these adorable cupcakes that the kids devoured!
 All the kids!Sophie, Jenna, Kennedy, Finn, Alie, Lindy, Ray and Benson.
 Bryce, Ryan, Mike and Finn.
Just had to include this picture because it pretty much sums up Sophie lately, bitter!

No comments: